Established April 1, 2020
President and CEO, Tomoyuki Nakanishi
Vitaars fully recognizes its social mission to handle personal information in the field of telemedicine (support service) between medical professionals, protect the rights of the individual, and comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information. In addition, we hereby declare that we will establish a personal information protection management system to realize the following policies, and that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest technological trends, social demands, and business environment.
- We shall limit the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information to the extent necessary for the execution of our business, employment of employees, and personnel management, and will not handle personal information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use for purposes other than those specified), and will take the necessary measures to prevent use for purposes other than those specified.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standards related to the protection of personal information.The following are the main laws, regulations, and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information that we observe;
- The Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- Guidelines and notices issued by the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare’s guidance on personal information
Guidance for the Appropriate Handling of Personal Information by Medical or Care-related Service Providers
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) guidelines on Security Guidelines for Medical Information Systems
- We shall take reasonable safety measures against risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal information, and will continuously improve our personal information security system. In addition, we shall promptly take corrective actions when inappropriate points are discovered.
- We shall respond promptly, sincerely and appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- We shall review its personal information protection management system from time to time in light of changes in the circumstances surrounding us. We shall continue to promote its improvement.
Contact for inquiries
Please contact the following for inquiries regarding the Personal Information Protection Policy,
Vitaars Corporation Personal Information Inquiry Desk
3-2-5-605, Hachimandori, Kobe Chuo-ku, Hyogo 651-0085